Bridgewater, NJ, November 2, 2018 – Nipro Medical Corporation announced the launch of Cellentia®-H cellulose triacetate (CTA), single-use dialyzer at the 2017 ASN Kidney Week Conference. The Cellentia®-H is the newest addition to Nipro’s growing line of high performance dialyzers. The Cellentia®-H dialyzer is indicated for all hemodialysis patients, especially those where conservative therapy is judged to be inadequate.
The cellulose triacetate membrane optimizes excellent biocompatibility and clearances to minimize potential adverse reactions. The polypropylene housing and the CTA membrane of the dialyzer are made without BPA and DEHP. Nipro has removed these chemicals from all of its dialyzers in the US to ensure patients are not exposed to these well-known endocrine disruptors*. The Cellentia®-H is also gamma sterilized to enhance product safety. The Cellentia®-H product offering includes a selection of four sizes – 15H (1.5m2), 17H (1.7m2), 19H (1.9m2) and 21H (2.1m2).
“The Cellentia®-H dialyzer allows us to continue addressing the specific clinical needs of the dialysis patient population. Our goal is to always manufacture products that are safe for the patient and improve clinical outcomes”, said Joe Dawson, Senior Vice President of Nipro Medical Corporation, North America.
To learn more about the Cellentia®-H cellulose triacetate (CTA) dialyzers, please contact a Nipro representative at 1-844-647-7610 or visit www.nipro.com/cellentia-h.
About Nipro Medical Corporation – Nipro Medical Corporation (NMC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nipro Corporation. The Company has more than 30 years of experience in the Renal market. Its product portfolio includes dialyzers, blood tubing sets, safety fistula needles and dull fistula needles.
Nipro Corporation, is a leading global healthcare company founded in 1954 and headquartered in Japan. Nipro Corporation employs more than 21,000 team members in 52 countries.
Nipro Medical Corporation is committed to delivering value-added solutions that improve patient outcomes and the quality of care around the world. The Company is well regarded for its manufacturing capabilities, consistently innovating to deliver safe, high quality products. Nipro – the link between patient and care.
To learn more about Nipro, visit www.nipro.com.
* Manikkam M, Tracey R, Guerrero-Bosagna C, Skinner MK. Plastics Derived Endocrine Disruptors (BPA, DEHP and DBP) Induce Epigenetic Transgenerational Inheritance of Obesity, Reproductive Disease and Sperm Epimutations. PLOS ONE, 2013;8(1):e55387.
- 02 Nov 2017Nipro Medical Corporation Launches the Cellentia®-H Cellulose Triacetate (CTA), Single-Use Dialyzer at the 2017 ASN Kidney Week Conference
- 22 Apr 2016NIPRO MEDICAL CORPORATION LAUNCHES THE SAFETOUCH™ SAFETY NEEDLE
- 19 Feb 2016NIPRO MEDICAL CORPORATION LAUNCHES THE CRONUS™ HP 0.035” OTW PTA BALLOON CATHETER IN THE UNITED STATES
- 18 Feb 2016NIPRO MEDICAL CORPORATION LAUNCHES THE AQUALINER II SECOND GENERATION 0.035” HYDROPHILIC, SUPER-ELASTIC NITINOL GUIDEWIRE IN THE UNITED STATES