Cellentia®-H Cellulose Triacetate (CTA),
Best known for its signature line of high-performance Elisio®-H dialyzers, Nipro also offers the Cellentia®-H cellulose triacetate (CTA), single-use dialyzer for hemodialysis patients with acute or chronic renal failure when standard therapy is judged to be inadequate.
Smooth mirror-like surface – Mirror finish on both ends of the hollow fibers optimizes blood rinse-back.2
CTA membrane – Cellulose triacetate is a thinner membrane material, which allows for optimized clearances.
Excellent biocompatibility – CTA membrane biocompatibility optimizes transmembrane solute passage and minimizes potential for adverse reaction in patients.3
Made without BPA and DEHP – CTA membrane and housing are not made with BPA or DEHP, minimizing patient risk of endocrine disruption and related health issues.1
Moiré fiber structure – Crimp fiber structure allows homogeneous flow of dialysate and blood, which enhances transmembrane solute passage.2
Dry gamma sterilization – Process optimized to reduce free radicals and enhance product safety.
Four dialyzer sizes – Available in 15H, 17H, 19H, and 21H
1. Manikkam M, Tracey R, Guerrero-Bosagna C, Skinner MK. Plastics Derived Endocrine Disruptors (BPA, DEHP and DBP) Induce Epigenetic Transgenerational Inheritance of Obesity, Reproductive Disease and Sperm Epimutations. PLOS ONE, 2013;8(1):e55387.
2. Sunohara T, Masuda T. Cellulose triacetate as a high-performance membrane. Contrib Nephrol, 2011;173:156-63.
3. Liu S, Shi W, Liang X, et al. Cellulose Triacetate Dialyzer Reduces Platelet Loss during Continuous Veno-Venous Hemofiltration. Blood Puri, 2010;29:375-382.
- Packed 24/case
- Single use, high flux dialyzer with cellulose triacetate (CTA) membrane
- Available with 4 surface areas (m2): 1.5, 1.7, 1.9, 2.1
|Product Code||Product Name||Description|
|DD+CT15H||Cellentia® 15-H CTA Hemodialyzer||CTA Dialyzer, 1.5m2|
|DD+CT17H||Cellentia® 17-H CTA Hemodialyzer||CTA Dialyzer, 1.7m2|
|DD+CT19H||Cellentia® 19-H CTA Hemodialyzer||CTA Dialyzer, 1.9m2|
|DD+CT21H||Cellentia® 21-H CTA Hemodialyzer||CTA Dialyzer, 2.1m2|